With a successful track record of about three decades, Avila’s Dental Group has established itself as one of the foremost dental centers in Baja California, Mexico. In proximity to the United States with the border crossing just about 20 miles away, the clinic caters majorly to foreign dental tourists, with 80%-90% of the clientele made up of Americans and Canadians.
Founded by Dr. Oscar Avila, Avila’s Dental Group offers a wide range of services which are competitively priced and help you save immensely compared to prices charged in the USA and Canada:
- Dental Implants
- Dental Crowns
- Bridges and dental bonding
- Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
- Teeth whitening/bleaching
- Dental Veneers
- Periodontal Treatment
- Bone Graft Surgery
- Alternative Dentistry
Dental Clinic Features
Avila’s is a well-appointed and comfortable dental facility with modern equipment featuring –
- Digital x-rays
- Radiation-free imaging
- Stringent sterilization norms (in accordance with American Dental Association (ADA) requirements)
The dental clinic in Rosarito offers numerous other amenities for dental tourists crossing over to Mexico:
Complimentary Hotel Accommodation
FREE Overnight Hotel stay for major dental treatments.
Border Crossing Pass
Medical Border Crossing Fast Pass free of charge for reduced wait times while you drive back to the United States.
Patient Comfort is Paramount
The leading dental clinic in Rosarito, Baja California, Mx always endeavors to make its clients feel at home. For this the clinic features:
- Bilingual Staff
- Comfortable waiting rooms
- Payment plans for major dental procedures
- Submission of insurance forms for reimbursement of your dental expenses
- Personal Check
- Credit Card
Special Dental Offers:
Avila’s Dental Group, Rosarito brings attractive limited-time specials for dental tourists:
Dental Implant, Abutment and Crown
Pay $1,650 instead of $1,950 (applicable for two implants or more)
Full Mouth Restoration
10% discount on full mouth rehabilitation
Zirconia / E-max Dental Crown
$150 off on dental crown – pay only $
Aesthetic Composite Fillings
Pay $80 only instead of $120
Avila’s Dental Group is located in Rosarito, a resort city in Baja California, Mexico famous for its picturesque beaches. It is about 10 miles from the San Ysidro Port of Entry in San Diego bordering Tijuana.
- You can take a Red line trolley from San Diego, California and cross the border on foot. From there you can take a shared cab till Rosarito.
- If traveling by your own car, you will have to purchase liability insurance available at various agencies present in the San Ysidro border area.
For low cost and quality dental work at Avila’s Dental Group in Playas de Rosarito, Mexico, get in touch with us through the estimate-request form on the right.