Smile – An Expensive Accessory
It is said that a smile is the most inexpensive way to change your looks. Sadly, this cannot hold true in the present scenario. If you are among the unfortunate, who are facing the embarrassment of an ugly smile because of a poor set of teeth, it may cost you a fortune to get a dental treatment that transforms your embarrassment into an accessory that you will love to flaunt.
Some of the cosmetic dental treatments that will be helpful in attaining that killer smile are:
- Porcelain Veneers – If you have ugly teeth, permanent veneers made out of porcelain will help you get a charming, and a long lasting smile.
- Implants – Dental implants are especially helpful if you have a missing tooth. A complete set of healthy teeth is imperative for a good smile, and implants are a boon for those who do not have the full set. They look and feel natural, and if correctly placed, you may even forget you did not have a tooth in that place.
- White Fillings – Get white fillings (composite materials) for your carious teeth, since metal fillings will only make your teeth look uglier.
- Bonding – This dental treatment makes your teeth look perfect, and removes the cracks and chinks in your teeth. This will surely make your smile more confident.
It’s time to smile
Well, don’t be disheartened if you feel that all the above mentioned ways to get a great smile on your face are beyond your means. Dental tourism could be just the thing for you. Dental treatments in countries like India, Mexico, Costa Rica, Thailand, El Salvador, South Korea, etc. are quite low-priced, and could be of good help to the no-insurance dental patient.
Tips for good oral health
- Brush your teeth atleast two times a day. If you brush once in the morning, you’d better do that after breakfast.
- Floss regularly.
- Use a non alcoholic mouthwash.
- Ask your dentist to suggest an anti-bacterial wash. This will keep your mouth germ-free, and help you avoid bad breath.
- Avoid coffee and sodas that leave stains on your teeth.
- Avoid frequent snacking between meals.
- If any food item or sweets stick to your teeth, brush thoroughly, and use warm water to rinse your mouth nicely.
- Massage your gums frequently.
- Rinse your mouth nicely after all meals.
- Warm saline rinses, if done frequently, can keep many a dental problem at bay.
Even though all the methods mentioned above may not get you the famous Halle Barry smile, they sure will help improve your oral health significantly.
DentaVacation facilitates affordable dental treatments at various destinations across the world. For more information, submit the estimate-request form on the right.