If you want to replace your missing teeth without breaking the bank, false teeth pegs in Phuket, Thailand are a viable option. The US Centers for Disease Control (CDC) reports that 48.2 million Americans under the age of 65 years do not have dental insurance, making it difficult for them to obtain dental implants.
However, the teeth implants cost in Thailand is much lower than in countries such as the United States, the United Kingdom, and Australia. Patients from all over the world flock in droves to get teeth implants in Phuket, Thailand because of their being inexpensive and of high quality.
An Overview of Dental Pegs
- Dental pegs are a lifetime solution for missing teeth. They are permanent tooth root replacements that act as your natural teeth.
- The implant consists of a titanium screw that is fused to the jawbone, an abutment that is placed over the titanium screw, and a crown that forms the tooth surface.
- These artificial pegs function, feel, and appear like natural teeth.
- Advantages of dental pegs over dental bridges and dentures include: no filing down of neighboring healthy teeth as for bridges, no sores from ill-fitting dentures, and a lower cost in the long run because dental implants do not need to be replaced.
- According to the American Academy of Periodontology, ideal candidates for dental implants are in good general health and oral health (free of periodontal disease). Smoking with dental implants is not recommended, as smoking increases the failure rate of dental implants.
How Much are Dental Pegs in Phuket, Thailand?
- Teeth pegs in Thailand cost much lower than in the US, the UK, Australia, and other First World countries.
- The reason you can get such affordable dental implants in Phuket, Thailand, is due to the lower cost of living there. Hence, whether you choose to get the or immediate load dental implants in Thailand, you can rest assured that you will get a low cost smile makeover.
- You can obtain a free online estimate from Denta Vacation to know about competitive dental implants prices in Phuket, Thailand.
- The cost of dental implants in Thailand is so low that you can enjoy tourist activities synonymous with a trip to the beautiful Southeast Asian country. These include visiting the spas or hiking up the mountains, without stretching your budget.
- If you bring along a friend or family member, make sure to budget for their added expenses.
- Food, transportation, and lodging are also inexpensive in Phuket.
False Teeth Pegs in Phuket – The Advantages
- There is a plethora of Thailand dental pegs information online—you can view forums about Thai doctors and hospitals to ensure you get good quality service.
- And we don’t have to mention again that the cost of dental pegs in Phuket, Thailand is a fraction of the price charged in the majority of the developed Western countries.
- Dental tourism in Thailand is prevalent because of its world-class dental clinics and experienced, talented dentists.
- The medical standards in the good dental clinics in Phuket, Thailand are comparable to those found in their European and American counterparts.
- There is no need to fear a language barrier, for Thailand dentists speak fluent English. Thai dentists are familiar with the unique needs of medical tourists, and they will do everything to ensure your stay in Thailand is as comfortable as possible.
- There are many spas in Thailand that are perfect to visit to relax before surgery or to visit after surgery.
- Many Thailand dentists have obtained dental training in Western countries. They are familiar with Western standards of oral health care.
- You get not only dental implant surgery in Phuket, Thailand, but also the opportunity to go on a vacation in a tropical location. To top it, Thailand has a salubrious climate, perfect for recovering patients.
Sightseeing in Phuket, Thailand
- As you recover from surgery, getting a massage at one of Phuket’s many luxurious spas will help speed up recuperation. Best of all, Phuket’s spa prices are inexpensive!
- Old Phuket Town consists of eclectic shops and eateries dishing out tasty, authentic Thai cuisine.
- Located north of Phuket, Phang Nga Bay is made up of a series of limestone islands that are a beautiful sight to see.
- For the adventurous, elephant trekking in Phuket is a popular activity. The lovely scenery is also favorable to indulge in activities such as golf, hiking, and mountain biking.
If you are on a tight budget but need a teeth replacement solution, obtaining dental implants in Phuket, Thailand is a good alternative to shelling out thousands of dollars in your home country.
Submit the free quote request form on the right for more information on False Teeth Pegs in Phuket – Thailand.