Empress crowns, also known as empress teeth caps, are leucite-reinforced all-ceramic restorations that are highly used because of their optimum aesthetics and durability. Their natural appearance has made them all the rage among dental clients worldwide.
The high cost of dental care in First World countries has led to the growth of dental tourism in India. In India dental services are available at a fraction of the costs in the US, the UK, Australia, and Canada.
However, this does not imply that patients would have to compromise on the quality of their treatment. Dental patients should rest assured that the quality of dental procedures in the reputable hospitals and clinics in India is at par with that of the developed nations.
A report by the Chicago College of Dentistry (CDC) stated that of the 172 million Americans below the age of 65 with private health insurance, about 27% did not have dental coverage in 2010.
Those who are uninsured or underinsured and are reluctant to spend a fortune on dental treatments back home will be benefitted by the cost-effective treatments in India.
All-Ceramic Empress Crowns – The Benefits
- They are tooth-colored crowns and merge well with natural teeth.
- Empress crowns require less tooth reduction and are thinner than those made of other material.
- They are biocompatible and have an excellent fit.
- One of the strongest and most durable restorations, they can withstand wear and tear like natural teeth enamel.
- As these crowns have low thermal-conductivity, the sensitivity to hot and cold is reduced.
- They can be combined with veneers (thin coating of material) to cover discolored or fractured, or damaged tooth.
- These metal-free crowns are ideal for people with metal allergies.
Going for IPS Empress Crowns in India
There can be a host of reasons why you should decide to restore your damaged teeth with all-ceramic empress crowns in India.
- One of the most important factors that would lure you for crowning your teeth with them is the low price of tooth crowns in India.
- Our network state-of-the-art dental clinics in India use latest technology and equipment for all procedures.
- The clinics also have English speaking staff for the convenience of the overseas clients.
- The reputable dentists in India are highly skilled, experienced, and board certified. Many of them have received their qualification or training in the US and the UK.
- These dental surgeons keep themselves updated by attending conferences and seminars held all over the country and abroad.
Cost of All-ceramic Empress Teeth Caps in India
The cost of empress teeth caps in India is considerably less as compared to getting them in the US or the UK. The low cost of living in the country enables dental clinics to offer their services at an affordable rate.
You would be delighted to know that you would also save a lot on your lodging and travel expenses in India.
Selecting A Dentist and Clinic in India
- Before making a decision to get tooth-colored dental crowns in India, it would be imperative to research on the qualifications or credentials of the dentists. Clients should always opt for board-certified dentists.
- One should also check the accreditation of the clinics where they intend to get their empress crowns in India.
- One should read online reviews from former patients about the dentists or clinics regarding their experience of getting empress teeth caps in India.
- Dental tourists should get all their queries answered either by telephonic conversation or email.
How to Prepare for Your India Dental Vacation
While preparing for your trip to get empress dental crowns in India, there are some important things you ought to keep in mind.
- Plan your visit at a time when discounts or offers are available for empress porcelain crowns in India. This way you can not only add to your savings but also go for other procedures such as teeth whitening and scaling.
- Prepare a detailed schedule of your hospital visit and sightseeing trips. Always keep extra days for making additional visits to your dentist.
- Read the weather updates of your city of travel as weather can vary in different regions of the country.
- Collect information about the popular tourist destinations and local transportation.
By getting IPS empress tooth caps in India, you will find an added reason to smile with your enhanced teeth for you would not only retain a considerable portion of your savings, but also return rejuvenated from a relaxing Asian vacation.
Before or after getting your empress crowns in India, you can make the mostof your stay in the country by exploring the myriad holiday destinations with equally diverse cultures and landscapes.
Gear yourself for a captivating visit to the awe-inspiring Taj Mahal in Agra, an enchanting tour of the majestic historical monuments in Delhi, getting a feel of the dynamic nightlife scene in Mumbai, enjoying the serenity of Chandigarh—India’s best-planned city, and basking on the lively beaches of Goa.
Submit the free quote request form on the right for more information on Empress Crowns in India.