A dental vacation in Phuket is just what one needs to restore his beautiful smile and also find all the reasons to flash it. The beach town of Phuket gets millions of tourists from all over the world each year, many of whom stop by at its dental clinics to get the dental care they cannot afford back home.
Whether you choose a mere teeth polishing or full mouth restoration in Phuket, you stand a chance to save 50-70 percent on the treatment cost, and besides, this is a great opportunity for a tropical holiday.
How to plan a Dental Holiday?
Not to brag, but we, at DentaVacation, make it extremely easy for you to plan the perfect dental holiday to Phuket, Thailand.
Here’s how the process goes:
- Fill out the form on the right, providing details on your specific holiday and dental treatment needs
- Wait for our customer care executive to get back to you with the best possible trip options as per the specified requirements
- Choose from among the provided options, and if you have any questions at that stage, feel free to ask when our executive calls
- Ask for assistance on cheap flights and accommodation, so you have an estimate on the total budget of the trip
- Fix your trip when after you are satisfied with the arrangements made, and have all your questions answered
Tourist safety in Phuket
Thailand is popularly known as the “Land of Smiles” for its ever-smiling and very congenial people. Phuket is a safe place to visit but tourists must keep in mind certain basic rules in order to stay safe.
- Avoid venturing out alone, especially in unfamiliar or isolated areas
- Theft is rare, but tourists are advised to keep a close watch on their valuables and avoid carrying too much money
- Do not attract unnecessary attention—avoid flashy jewelry
- Be careful of what you eat from roadside vendors; have only bottled water
- Put your haggling skills to good use when shopping
- At the bars and nightclubs, do not leave your drink unattended. Drink spiking is known to occur
- Make sure your footwear have proper grip, especially during the wet season, when it can get slippery
- Never take your eyes off your drink when in pubs and clubs, drink spiking has been known to occur.
An island studded sea and its Palm fringed beaches are ready to welcome you. All you need to do is to pick your dates, finalize the dental holiday package that best meets your needs, and start packing for your dental vacation in Phuket, Thailand.
For more information on a dental holiday in Phuket, fill-out the estimate request form on the right.