[singlepic id=352 w=320 h=240 float=right]Suffering from missing, decaying or badly discolored teeth? Tired of slipping dentures and messy denture creams? It might be time to find a solution for your agony and embarrassment by getting dental implants for fixed dentures in Costa Rica. If you are ready to take the plunge, head to get a smile makeover in Costa Rica!
As per a Barbara Bloom and Robin Cohen 2008 study published in the June 2010 edition National Center for Health Statistics Data Brief, approximately 45 million Americans have no dental insurance. With skyrocketing healthcare costs, Americans are actively seeking cost-effective solutions for their dental problems, including going abroad for quality discount dental work.
What are Dental Implants for Fixed Dentures?
- Dental implants are replacement tooth roots. Dentures are replacement teeth that are used instead of missing natural teeth. As the name indicates, fixed dentures are permanent and cannot be removed.
- Dental implants are long-term replacement tooth roots that are situated directly into the jaw bone. They act as foundations for fixed or permanent replacement teeth or dentures.
- WebMD finds that dental implants have a 98% satisfaction rate. Dental implants improve your appearance and self-esteem, speech, ease of chewing, and oral health. When you get dental implants for fixed dentures in Costa Rica, you will be rid of the embarrassment of slipping dentures, messy adhesives and the hassle of constant care, without digging deep into your pockets.
Given their long durability, it makes perfect sense to get dental implants for dentures in Costa Rica.
Getting Dental Implants for Fixed Dentures in Costa Rica – Advantages
Costa Rica is known worldwide for its eco-tourism. But it is rapidly emerging as a dental tourism hub in Central America. Some of the major perks of getting fixed dentures with implants in Costa Rica are:
- The cost of dental implants in Costa Rica is a whopping 50% lower than in the US or Canada. The low cost of dental implants for fixed dentures in Costa Rica is a direct result of low living costs and the rise of a competitive dental tourism industry in the Latin American country.
- The foremost dental clinics of Costa Rica are equipped with world class technology and surgical gear. Some of the Costa Rica dental clinics have in-house labs for quick and efficient work.
- Whether you need porcelain teeth veneers or fixed hybrid denture and dental implants in Costa Rica, you will have no trouble finding highly qualified dentists and dental surgeons.
- Dental tourism in Costa Rica is soaring because there is minimum waiting time. Indeed, same-day consultations are the norm so you can get dental implants and dentures in Costa Rica sans any scheduling worries.
- Getting your dental makeover is Costa Rica will also be stress-free since most of the dentists in the leading clinics are conversant in English. Whether you want to learn more about implant retained dentures in Costa Rica or allay your dental anxiety, most dental professions in the clinics of repute will have no linguistic troubles talking to you.
- Finally, Costa Rica is a beautiful country. Blessed with a breathtaking and unique natural landscape, you will find an unending choice of tourist activities while your “holiday” to avail fixed denture and dental implants in Costa Rica.
Pointers on Dental Implants and Fixed Dentures Costa Rica Trip
According to The Council for International Promotion of Costa Rica Medicine (PROMED), nearly 25,000 tourists chose to go to Costa Rica in 2008 to find affordable solutions for their medical and dental problems. And that number continues to increase. Here are a few tips so that you can make the most of your dental vacation in Costa Rica.
- Your passport has to be valid for at least three months to allow entry into Costa Rica for your dental implants and dentures.
- American and Canadian citizens can stay without a visa if they are visiting Costa Rica for 90 days.
- Travelers are officially required to have a round-trip ticket.
- If you are heading to get dental implants for fixed dentures Costa Rica, you can either choose to fly into Aeropuerto Internacional Juan Santamaría, nearest to San José or the Daniel Oduber Quiros International Airport in Liberia, depending on your destination.
- Use common-sense as you explore the country’s unending beauty. Stay on the beaten tracks and leave your valuables at home.
Costa Rica – Traveler’s Paradise
If you are in Costa Rica for fixed dentures and dental implants, make sure you spare some time to dip into its vast natural treasures. From dense cloud forests, dormant volcanoes, to sky high waterfalls and pristine beaches, get ready to gasp in delighted surprise as you indulge in an environment that has no match in the world! [singlepic id=351 w=320 h=240 float=right]
Some of the popular destinations are:
- Towering volcanoes like the Arenal Volcano, Northern Lowlands and the Rincon de la Vieja, Guana Caste provide an opportunity for sightseeing and sports like waterfall rappelling.
- For rich biodiversity, you can head to the dense rainforests of Drake Bay, South Pacific and Manuel Antonio, Central Pacific.
- For a one-of-a-kind ecotourism adventure, visit the hazy cloud forests of Monteverde and La Paz Waterfall gardens.
- Costa Rica is marked by charming cities, from San Jose to Liberia. Each has a distinct character and many tourist attractions.
With its modern dental clinics, qualified dentists and affordable dental implants, Costa Rica is an optimum choice for dental implants. Add to such good value, the eco-exoticism that defines Costa Rica and you have the perfect solution for missing or damaged teeth.
Dental tourists who are seeking dental implants for fixed dentures in Costa Rica can look forward to many perfect smiles as they combine affordable dentistry with breathtaking travels!
Submit the free request quote form on the right for more information on Dental Implants for fixed dentures in Costa Rica.