A dental clinic in Costa Rica could help you ramp up your smile and get rid of dental ailments without making you shell out a fortune. Your hunt for affordable dental implants, bridges and teeth crowns in Costa Rica should end at DentaVacation’s network dental clinics in San Jose.
Dental tourism in Costa Rica has become a buzzword among thousands of Americans who are heading to the Latin American country to get anything from dental implants to a full blown smile makeover. The reasons are but obvious – skyrocketing dental care costs and lower rates of dental insurance coverage back home (according to the US CDC, almost 47 million Americans over 65 year of age lacked dental insurance in 2008).
Why You Should Choose a Dental Clinic in Costa Rica
The rationales that go in favor of zeroing on a clinic for your dental work in Costa Rica are aplenty:
- Most likely for your treatment, dental clinics in Costa Rica would charge you only a fraction of the cost payable for like-treatments in the United States, Canada and other First World countries.
- Costa Rica dentistry prices are a lot lower than the prices quoted for dental treatments in the United States and Canada because it is cheaper to live in the Latin American country.
- If you happen to choose a reputable Costa Rica dental clinic then the quality of your treatment would equal (even surmount) the level of care given at dental facilities in your home country.
- Getting treated in Costa Rica would translate to lesser travel time and costs (given the country’s propinquity to the US). Sure, you can get cheap teeth crowns or dental bridges in India too. However, that would mean bracing yourself for a long flight.
- Costa Rica is a secure country (you can gauge the level of safety in the country from the fact that the National Army was abolished way back in 1948).
A leading dental clinic in Costa Rica is associated with DentaVacation. This American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities (AAAASF) accredited dental facility was established in 1994. The clinic also received the PROMED (Council for the International Promotion of Costa Rica Medicine) Quality Seal in 2010. Here are some of the high points of this dental clinic –
Equipment and Technology Used
- CAD/CAM dental system for producing crowns, bridges, veneers and dental implants.
- 3D advanced dental imaging (dental tomography and panoramic X-Rays).
- Cone Beam Volumetric Imaging (CBVI).
- The clinic makes use of state-of-the-art one-piece immediate load dental implants. The benefits of getting these dental implants in Costa Rica clinic are reduced healing time, lesser pain and lower costs.
- The Costa Rica clinic has on-site dental lab to facilitate prompt placement of prosthetics.
Affiliations and Memberships
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- The International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI)
- The College of Dental Surgeons of Costa Rica
Other Attractions of the San Jose Dental Clinic
- Bilingual dental professionals and support staff.
- In-house international customer care center.
- Lifetime warranty for dental implants.
- Free to and fro services between clinic and hotel (if you stay in one of the recommended hotels).
- Free to and fro services between airport and clinic.
- Money exchange.
- Unlimited access to Wi-Fi Internet at the dental clinic.
- Gratis refreshments.
- An exclusive Concierge Service Department for facilitating a smooth and comfortable dental holiday in Costa Rica.
Here are some the highlights of our another network dental clinic in Costa Rica –
Strategic Location of the Dental Clinic in San Jose
Our network Costa Rica dental clinic is only about 15 minutes’ drive from the Juan Santamaria International Airport. There are a number of hotels, restaurants, and shopping malls in the vicinity of the dental clinic.
Accredited Dental Facility
Our network dental clinic in Costa Rica is certified by the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities.
Qualifications and Memberships of Dentists in Costa Rica Clinic
The Costa Rica dental facility boasts of professionals specializing in oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthodontics, dentofacial orthopedics and cosmetic dentistry.
The dentists are members of prestigious organizations and associations such as –
- The American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- The American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- The American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- The American Association of Cosmetic Surgery
- The World Federation of Orthodontics
- Costa Rican Academy of Orthodontics
- The International Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- La Sociedad de Implantologa Oral de Chile
Choosing to get dental treatment in Costa Rica comes with a lot of perks. Besides getting treated at a dental clinic in Costa Rica you can enjoy a wonderful vacation in this beautiful Central American country.
DentaVacation facilitates affordable dental treatments at various destinations across the world. For more information, submit the estimate-request form on the right.