If you are troubled by missing teeth or are embarrassed by damaged and discolored teeth, consider availing teeth implants in Guadalajara, Jalisco – Mexico. With its state-of-the-art dental clinics, highly experienced dental professionals and low cost treatments, Mexico offers affordable solutions for missing teeth!
In 2008, the National Center for Health Statistics study found that nearly a quarter of Americans under the age of 65 did not have dental insurance. In numbers, this translates to nearly 45 million Americans. So the draw of lost-cost yet high-value treatments has made dental tourism in Mexico a viable choice not only for Americans but also for patients from other parts of the world, who are suffering from teeth problems.
What are Teeth Implants?
- Teeth implants or dental implants are substitutes for rotten, damaged, or injured teeth roots that are made of titanium.
- This root device is placed in the bone socket under local anesthesia. Dental implants act as foundations upon which restorative dental procedures are performed.
- While more expensive than dentures, dental implants can last a lifetime with proper care. More stable than dentures, teeth implants improve the aesthetic appearance of your mouth and smile, ease speaking and chewing, and aid in dental hygiene.
- According to WebMD’s oral health section, dental implants get high marks for consumer satisfaction. Indeed, depending on the location of the dental implant, the success rate for them can be as high as 98 percent.
Opting for teeth implants procedure in Guadalajara – Jalisco will help you not only gain back your glorious smile but also save a bundle-full of dollars.
Why Get Teeth Implants in Guadalajara – Jalisco?
According to a May 2011 KPMG International report, Mexico is one of the top destinations for American medical tourists. Seeking low cost treatments for all kinds of medical troubles, Mexico has become a go-to choice for U.S., Canadian and South American patients. So head to avail tooth implants in Guadalajara and you will be pleased with the low cost smile makeovers you receive!
Some of the major incentives of getting teeth implants in Guadalajara are:
- The low cost of dental implants in Mexico is a leading reason for patients from the world over. In fact, traveling to Mexico for teeth implants can save you up to 60 percent in costs as compared to the US, Canada or the UK.
- While dental work in Mexico is low cost, it is not low in quality. You will have access to topnotch facilities that are global leaders in procedure, technology, and hygiene.
- The leading dental facilities in Guadalajara, Jalisco leave little to complain about.
- Your cheap dental implants in Guadalajara will be placed by highly trained and reputable dentists. Assisted by a competent dental staff, your cosmetic dentist in Guadalajara will be able to allay your dental anxiety.
- Trained in the U.S., most Mexican dentists are fluent in English. You can ask them any questions about your low cost dental implants in Guadalajara, without having to deal with linguistic problems.
- You will be able to get your low cost tooth implants in Mexico without any scheduling hassles since there is almost no waiting time to see a dentist.
- The price of dental implants in Guadalajara becomes very attractive, given the relatively short travel distance from the U.S.
- Friendly locals, easy immigration and proximity make Mexico a popular choice of travel for American tourists.
Dental Travel in Guadalajara – Useful Pointers
Located in the western Pacific area of Mexico, Guadalajara is the capital of the state of Jalisco. The tenth largest city in Latin America, Guadalajara is becoming increasingly popular as a medical tourism destination. Here are some handy tips for those considering a dental holiday in Guadalajara:
- Do your research. Spend some time on the Internet to understand all your options. Read some patient testimonials about dental work in Mexico. This will assist you in your search for accredited clinics and established dentists.
- Unfortunately, Mexico is synonymous with drug violence. However, trip to avail implant supported dentures in Guadalajara is not likely to be dangerous if you exercise common sense.
- Refrain from any drug-related activities during your stay for availing teeth implants in Guadalajara – Jalisco.
- U.S. citizens will need passports, birth certificates or passport cards to enter Mexico. Other nationalities should get travel information from the Mexican Consulate serving their region.
- Drink bottled water and eat at established eateries.
With its highly rated dental centers, accredited dentists, and low-cost procedures, getting teeth implants in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico is a no-brainer. So head to this historic city with its soaring cathedrals and well-laid parks and you will have plenty of reasons to flash your newly restored pearly whites!
Submit the free request quote form on the right for more information on Teeth Implants in Guadalajara – Jalisco, Mexico.