Dental tourism in Mexico is increasingly on the rise and with the availability of affordable dental implants in Los Algodones, a quaint Mexican border town, there is no reason why anyone should put off the necessary dental work to replace missing tooth any longer. Cost of dental implants in Mexico is quite low as compared to the prices charged in the US.
According to the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, more than one fourth of the seniors over 74 years of age have lost all of their teeth. Further, 70 percent of adults between 35 and 44 years of age have lost at least one tooth due to tooth decay or other problems.
You don’t have to be a mere statistic as there is a low cost solution for missing teeth in the form of dental implants in Los Algodones. Affordable dental implants abroad are a nice alternative to paying the high rates that dentists in the West usually charge.
Getting Dental Implants – Things to Consider
Dental implants are artificial tooth root devices which are used to provide support to replacements for missing teeth, namely dental crowns, dentures, and bridges. Though you can get low cost teeth implants in Mexico, make sure that you consider the following:
- Getting dental implants abroad will require you to travel. You should be healthy enough to engage in a bit of traveling.
- Habits such as smoking and drinking will make it harder for you to heal from teeth implants.
- While rather simple, getting dental implants is a medical surgery. You should consider all of your medical history before deciding on dental implants.
- A certain amount of bone is required in order to have dental implants done successfully. If you do not have that bone intact already, there are surgical options to prepare your jaw. You may consider affordable upper and lower jaw bone grafting Mexico.
- If you are a Californian, you can also elect to get low cost teeth implants in Tijuana. Tijuana (also known as TJ) is only 17 miles from San Diego, CA.
Advantages of Dental Implants in Los Algodones, Baja California
Getting dental implants in the US-Mexico border area, such as in Los Algodones is easy, affordable, and convenient. For a more detailed list of the reasons for which people choose teeth implants in Los Algodones, MX, read the following:
- The low cost of dental implants in Los Algodones, Mexico is a big reason why people choose to travel out of the US for the procedure. You can also seek low cost all on 6 implants and other alternatives to All on 4 dental implants in Algodones, Mexico.
Reputable dental clinics in Los Algodones employ the latest equipment and technology in treating their patients.
- Another key advantage of getting teeth implants in Algodones is the strategic location of the Mexican border town. Algodones is approximately 10 miles from Yuma, AZ.
- If you choose to get teeth implants in Los Algodones you can also purchase low cost medicines. The intense competition between the numerous pharmacies which have sprouted all the over town has resulted in lowering of the cost of medications in the border town.
- After getting dental implants in Los Algodones many patients opt to spend a little more time relaxing in the beautiful surroundings. There is so much to do and so much to see that will make your trip well worth it!
Dental Implants in Algodones, MX – Why Choose Our Network Clinic?
We, at DentaVacation, are associated with a state-of-the-art reputable clinic which was established in 1985. There are a number of upsides to getting dental implants in the Los Algodones clinic, some of which are listed below -
- The clinic has a strong team of eight dental professionals who have been educated and received training from prestigious institutions such as the Harvard Medical School, in Boston, USA and Mega’Gen Implants Factory in Seoul Korea.
- The clinic makes use of the latest technology in X-Ray imaging, panoramic X-Ray and sterilization for treating its patients. The clinic also boasts of an in-house lab.
- This Los Algodones dental clinic has bilingual staff, thereby facilitating smooth communication.
- Our associate dental clinic in Los Algodones is a stickler for the stringent government health norms.
- The dental facility is only about two blocks from the border crossing point. One can simply walk down from the US border crossing area and visit this dental clinic in Algodones.
- The clinic has an affiliate hotel with cozy and well-furnished rooms which offshore patients can choose to stay in while in Algodones for their treatment.
- The clinic is open throughout the week (Monday through Friday – from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm; Saturday and Sunday – from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm)
- If you choose to get your dental implants in Los Algodones clinic, you’ll be glad to know that your dental work will come with a full warranty of two years.
If you are from California or Arizona, getting dental implants in Los Algodones can help you save not only your hard earned money but also your precious time.
DentaVacation facilitates affordable dental treatments at various destinations across the world. For more information, submit the estimate-request form on the right.