Dental tourism in Mexico is increasingly on the rise and with the availability of affordable dental implants in Los Algodones, a quaint Mexican border town.
There is no reason why anyone should put off the necessary treatment to replace missing tooth any longer as cost of dental implants in Mexico is quite low as compared to the prices charged in the US.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How Much Will It Cost?
The following is the price-list for different types of implants we offer:
|Type||Cost in USD|
|Removable Implant Supported Overdentures (with 2 implants)||$2,420|
|Removable Implant Supported Overdentures (with 3 implants)||$3,330|
|All on 4 Implant||$8,650|
|All on 6 Implant||$7,400 – $10,350|
|All on 8 Implant (with fixed porcelain bridge)||$9,500|
Please note that prices are subject to change without any prior intimation. Contact us through the website quote-form for the latest prices.
Which Clinic can I opt for?
We are associated with a state-of-the-art reputable clinic in the Mexican border town, which features:
- Strong team of dental professionals who have been educated and received training from prestigious institutions such as the Harvard Medical School, in Boston, USA and Mega’Gen Implants Factory in Seoul Korea.
- Latest technology in X-Ray imaging, panoramic X-Ray and sterilization
- In-house dental lab
- Bilingual staff
- Only two blocks from the border crossing point
- One can simply walk down from the US border crossing area and visit the clinic
- Own parking lot
Are the Dental Doctors Board-certified?
The clinic has dental implantologists who are members of the American Dental Association (ADA) and the American Academy of Implant Dentistry, among others.
Here is a sneak -peak of the profile of one of the clinic’s dental implant surgeons:
What are the clinic timings?
The clinic is open throughout the week (Monday through Friday – from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm; Saturday and Sunday – from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm).
Is there any Warranty on Dental Work?
Yes, your dental implant work in Algodones comes with a 2-year warranty (subject to terms and conditions).
Do you recommend any hotels?
The clinic has an affiliate hotel with cozy and well-furnished rooms which offshore patients can choose to stay in while in Los Algodones for their dental implant treatment.
The hotel features:
- Queen-sized beds
- Parking area
- Gratis Internet access
- Cable television
- Laundry service
Click here for more information on Hotel Haceienda.
Do You have Any Dental Implant Special Offers?
Yes, we do! Our current limited-period special:
FREE LASER THERAPY with any Implant Treatment
Benefits of Therapeutic Laser Work:
- Reduces chances of infections
- Speeds up healing
- Boosts implant success rate
Note – Special is subject to terms and conditions and cannot be combined with any other promo or discount offer
What are Things to Consider for Dental Implant Work?
Dental implants are artificial tooth root devices which are used to provide support to replacements for missing teeth, namely dental crowns, dentures, and bridges. Though you can get low cost teeth implants in Mexico, make sure that you consider the following:
- Getting dental implants abroad will require you to travel. You should be healthy enough to engage in a bit of traveling.
- Habits such as smoking and drinking will make it harder for you to heal from teeth implants.
- While rather simple, getting dental implants is a medical surgery. You should consider all of your medical history before deciding on dental implants.
- A certain amount of bone is required in order to have dental implants done successfully. If you do not have that bone intact already, there are surgical options to prepare your jaw. You may consider affordable upper and lower jaw bone grafting Mexico.
- If you are a Californian, you can also elect to get low cost teeth implants in Tijuana. Tijuana (also known as TJ) is only 17 miles from San Diego, CA.
Why Los Algodones for Dental Implants?
Getting dental implants in the US-Mexico border area, such as in Los Algodones is easy, affordable, and convenient.
- The low cost of dental implants in Algodones is a big reason why people choose to travel out of the US for the procedure. You can also seek low cost all on 6 implants and other alternatives to All on 4 dental implants in Algodones, Mexico.
- Reputable dental clinics here employ the latest equipment and technology in treating their patients.
- Our network clinic is just 7 miles from Yuma, AZ.
- If you choose to get dental implants here you can also purchase low cost medicines. The intense competition between the numerous pharmacies which have sprouted all the over town has resulted in lowering of the cost of medications in the border town.
- After getting your dental implants, you may opt to spend a little more time relaxing in the beautiful surroundings and indulging in some shopping.
Contact us for more information on Dental Implant Treatment in Los Algodones, Mx by filling in the estimate-request form on the right.