Many are taking dental trips to Algodones, Tijuana, Cancun, and other places, where they can get affordable treatments. The cost of all-on-4 implants in Mexico, for example, is just a fraction of what it is in the US or Canada.
The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) stated that in 2008, over 45 million people lacked dental insurance. Receiving care without insurance can be an unbearable burden, but by traveling to Mexico you can receive great quality care at a price you can afford.
Price of Dental Implant Dentures in Mexico
Don’t just consider the lower prices of fixed complete dentures in Mexico, a reason to suspect their quality. There are several reasons for the affordability of dental work in Mexico.
- Popular procedures such as same-day dental implants in Los Algodones bring thousands of Americans and Canadians to this side of the border. This influx of people means that there is competition among the dentists, who work to provide you the lowest prices.
- Receiving discount all on 4 dental implants in MX does not mean that you will have to compromise on anything. Dentists in Mexico undergo rigorous training and certification. Many of them have even traveled to or worked in the US before returning to Mexico.
- You can get treatments that are similar to those in the first world at significantly discounted prices because the cost of living, and all other expenditure, is much lesser in Mexico.
Traveling to Mexico for All-on- 4
Besides wondering “how much for all on 4 implants in Mexico,” you may also be wondering about the cost of traveling, but you can be at ease knowing that even with travel costs you can expect to save money. Consider the following:
- You won’t have to travel very far to receive care. Many border cities offer affordable, safe dental care and are within driving distance of the US. For example, the border city of Los Algodones is less than 10 miles from Yuma, Arizona, and is also close to San Diego, California.
- The close proximity of Mexico the US means that not only is travel convenient, but you can return home quickly and avoid paying heavy lodging fees. Many people travel across the border to get dental bridges in Mexico, along with other procedures, and return home the same day.
- There are also many resort cities in Mexico, such as Cancun, that have a serene atmosphere. With the savings you see on all on 4 in Mexico, you can easily turn your trip into a vacation.
- Mexico was listed in a recent article published by the CNN, entitled “The 5 Cheapest Travel Destinations Right Now,” citing it as one of the best current values in travel.
Travel Tips for Mexico
When traveling from the US to Mexico, you’ll need to bring three items with you:
- A photo I.D., such as a driver’s license.
- A tourist card, which you can receive from the airport.
- A valid proof of citizenship, such as a passport or your birth certificate. The rules have changed in the past decade and keeping your passport with you would be the safest bet.
- If you’ll be driving into Mexico, arrange for your Mexican auto insurance. You can purchase short-term traveler’s insurance conveniently along any of the roads crossing the border.
- The US dollar is accepted in many places in Mexico, but you may want to bring along traveler’s checks and/or an ATM card for any places that won’t take cash.
The low cost of all-on-4 implants in Mexico is a big draw for people looking to revamp their smiles. Take an affordable dental vacation in Mexico to get the care you need at a price you can afford.
Submit the free request quote form on the right for more information on the Cost of All-On-4 Implants in Mexico.